ABL Business has seen year-on-year double-digit growth and we put this down to the way we work in close partnership with business advisors; particularly accountants and other consultants.
Our approach to commercial finance and strategic support means that we can add value for our partners by giving them the ability to pass on that added value to their clients without compromising any customer relationships.
For example, we work closely with many business advisors to help them solve cash flow issues faced by their clients. This may be to help the client buy commercial property or to secure finance for the purchase of high-value business assets.
We are often involved in multiple transactions working with more than one lender at the same time. The important thing is to structure commercial finance packages that are right for the customer, not just for the lender!
Some great reasons to partner with ABL Business
- We have access to over 120 funders.
- We work with many lenders who only offer funding through the Intermediary Broker Market, thus giving you access to funds you couldn’t get directly.
- We work with you, to add value for your customers.
- We work on a successful outcome basis; there are no hidden or up-front fees to worry about and we are totally transparent with our partners and their customers alike.
- We are FCA Authorised and Members of the NACFB and we take compliance very seriously.
Partnerships mean a lot to us at ABL Business and we will work with our partners to ensure that they get a lot back in return for working with us. This can be through commissions, additional support, access to our network and client referrals.
A partnership is only a partnership if it works both ways and these are the relationships we cultivate at ABL Business.
We believe partnership working is also good for the business community as a whole and is vital to grow the local economy – so we’d like to build even more of these relationships.
If you have a client who is currently seeking funding and you want to chat about the potential options available to them, please get in touch with Andy, Alex or a member of the team at ABL Business on 01274 965356.
All the best things start with a cuppa and a chat…